Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here I am again.

Reprioritizing. My spell checker put a red line under that one, but I think it's a word.

I was spending a lot of time working on assignment 8 of 10 in my writing course from the Institute for Children's Literature when I stopped and asked myself, "What am I doing?"

I was stressing about turning in this article when I realized, with great clarity, that I really didn't have any good reason to be spending my time that way.

Instead of finishing my assignment, I wrote a letter to my instructor and said I was withdrawing from the course. It was so liberating. It may seem silly, but I guess I wasn't considering that taking the course was my decision, and so ending it could be too.

So here I am, I've found out that I love photography, design, and helping people build their small businesses. I'll be working on a secret book project with a friend, and will post all about it after it is published. For now, color me busy, happily busy... and contact me if I can help you out!

No comments:

My Blog List